A specialist nursery in North London is keen to find someone who wants to establish a career within childcare.
Duties expected to be performed are the following:
• Encouraging the emotional and educational development of all children present within the nursery.
• Assisting senior members of the daily running of the nursery including ordering stock when supplies are low and that reports are maintained
• Liaising with parents/guardians with the development of their child/s' progress
• Attending team meetings, special events, day trips etc...
• Reporting causes of concern to senior members of staff
• Occasionally performing offsite visits
• Attending additional courses when required including first aid tuition
• Promoting equal opportunities and non-discriminatory practises within the workplace
No previous childcare experience is required. Regardless, we do require the following skills to become successful with the nursery:
• Can communicate well to children and adults
• Has excellent time management skills and can work under pressure
• Previous experience working with children is ideal
• Able to lift objects when required
• Understands the importance with diversity within the workplace
16-18 YRS - Training Associates is a government funded training organisation currently accessing 16 - 18 year old funding from the SFA (Skills Funding Agency) to deliver Apprenticeships.
If you are aged 19 or above you can apply but you will be liable to cover the costs of the training.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
16500 per year London ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
22000 London, Welwyn Garden City ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP