Bookkeeper - Putney
- £150/week + travel cost
- London, Putney, Roehampton University
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
We small franchise based in Putney, South West London. We are looking for a motivated individual to become our book keeping apprentice. Whilst book keeping will be your main job as we are a small business you will be required to take part in any activities that we need, which may include: dealing with customers on the phone and in the office and general paperwork.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Keep the accounts up to date
• Generate reports
• Analyze sales & costs
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
• A Levels / AS Levels
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Sign up for job alerts - its free