|Salary:||£10,000 Per Annum|
|Sectors:||Art, Design & Creative Media, Marketing, Media|
Technical Runner Apprentice InternVacancy type: Full Time
Duration: 15 Months
Start date: 2.10.17
Apprenticeship course: Digital Media
About the company
Barcroft Media are an international media content company based in London, England. Founded by Sam Barcroft in 2003, we specialise in covering the amazing side of life.
Our company delivers editorial words, pictures and footage to clients across the globe. We represent a large network of content creators, and market their material to publications, websites and broadcasters in over fifty countries.
Bar croft Productions make prime-time factual television for international broadcasters. With creative teams based across the globe, we originate and deliver the best in medical documentaries and human interest programming. Our core values are Adventure, Excellence, Diversity and Responsibility.
- - Maintaining and distributing video camera kit and associated hardware. Experience with kit, ideally Sony FS7, a definite plus.
- - Some data wrangling – Ingesting, logging and trans coding of visual and audio content whilst ensuring content is kept securely at all times.
- - Liaising with team members to ensure timely and precise distribution of content to clients and partners.
- - Organised and self-motivated with the ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- - Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software a definite advantage.
- - Experience using Apple Mac computers.
The Apprentice Post Production Assistant will work closely with the Head of Post Production and other members of the post production team across all technical aspects of post production from ingestion to delivery of content.
The role includes:
• Maintaining and distributing video kit and other hardware.
• Importing and transcoding visual and audio content.
• Movement of data between numerous edit suites in a busy post production facility.
• Liaising with team members to ensure timely and precise distribution of content to clients and partners.
• The successful applicant will be a detail orientated, technically minded individual, keen to work in a busy environment as part of a team used to going the extra mile to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
7800 per year London, Central London ASAP
10,000 per year London ASAP
1000 per month London, Croydon ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
Volunteering Nationwide Various