|Salary:||18,000 per year|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Media, Business & Management|
A passion for projects?
A recognised global leader, our client is an IT service provider that owns & operates the world’s most advanced subsea cable network, delivering first-class infrastructure to carriers and businesses worldwide. Their vision is to deliver a new world of communications to advance the reach and leadership of our customers.
Through our global network, they’re proud to play a major role in the emergence of this new world, reaching over 240 countries, 99.7% of the world’s GDP and millions of businesses.
Working within the media movement team, this is a great opportunity for a talented individual, based in London, to develop their career as a Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprentice. You will get the opportunity to gain hands-on-experience, whilst also gaining qualifications that are recognised by the Industry.
KEY DUTIES –
• You will be working as part of the exciting Media Movement Team where you will take on a wide variety of responsibilities, including the delivery of elements of key projects.
• Support project managers in resolving issues and achieving the required outcomes.
ABOUT YOU –
To be an Associate Project Manager Apprentice, you will need to have 3 A levels (or equivalent) or a level 3 Apprenticeship in a relevant background.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
• Excellent customer service skills and customer focus
• Excellent presentation skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and organisation is vital
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Positive attitude and energy
• Mature, calm person
• Problem solving and positive, "can-do" attitude
• Demonstrates a clear commitment to achieving results and improving performance
• The ability to work independently and to take responsibility
• A keen interest in technology
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position
• This 2-year Apprenticeship has a salary of £18,000 pa. You will also receive full training and support from the Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
• Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 qualifications such as;
• Associate Project Manager Standard
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Apply now and we will review your application. If you are suitable for an Apprenticeship we will be in contact to discuss this opportunity.
18,000 London, Central London ASAP
1000 per month London, Croydon ASAP
22000 London, Welwyn Garden City ASAP
16500 per year London ASAP
7800 per year London, Central London ASAP
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
£200/ week London, Bankside, South Bank ASAP
£170/week +travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
£150/ week Chelsea, Brompton, London 7-Jan-2016