|Salary:||£262.50 + benefits|
|Location:||London, Rainham, South Hornchurch, Central London|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Food & Drink & Catering|
Pizza Hut Delivery have partnered with Babcock Training to offer you a unique opportunity to work towards a Level 3 apprenticeship in Hospitality Supervision. This role will offer opportunities for you to develop and possibly even become a Restaurant General Manager in the future in our ever expanding UK business
• Expand your management skills and knowledge by working for the UK’s fastest growing restaurant brand
• Learn and grow as a leader
• Learn to motivate your Team to turn orders round quickly and efficiently
• Learn to keep customers happy and maximise those all-important profits
• Proactively solve issues and analyse root causes to prevent recurrence
• Provide coaching to team members to achieve consistent results
• Take responsibility for safety, security, daily operational checks (health and safety, food hygiene etc.) and stock levels.
• Build strong relationships with customers, team members and managers, head office departments and suppliers etc.
• Strive to run every shift to optimum level by driving sales, customer service and cost control whilst exceeding brand standards
You will be working towards a nationally recognised qualification at L3
in Hospitality Supervision. Within this 12-14 month course you will
learn how to:
• Set objectives and provide support for Team members
• Develop working relationships with colleagues
• Contribute to the control of resources
• Lead a Team to improve customer service
• Gain onsite Training with an Award Winning Training Provider
• Gain life skills
• Gain confidence
• Communication skills
• Meet many different people
• Your own personal Vocational Learning Advisor
Who are we looking for?
Someone with a keen interest to learn how to coach, support and supervise team members
someone with High standards and pride in their work with a commitment to learn new skills, increase their knowledge and grow a career at Pizza Hut Delivery
Pizza Hut started in 1958 in Wichita USA. Brothers Dan and Frank Carney opened the restaurant by borrowing $600 from their mum. In 1973, our fantastic pizza came to the UK. And people here soon grew to love it.
Today there are over 700 Delivery and Restaurants outlets up and down the UK. We brought Deep Pan to the UK. We invented Stuffed Crust and Cheesy Bites too. And we're still leading the way with our product innovations.
And what's more we're both still part of the largest restaurant group in the world. When you join Pizza Hut Delivery, you're also joining the YUM! Brands family that's home to KFC and Taco Bell.
Role and Apprenticeship rewards package:
As a fast growing restaurant brand, there are always opportunities to progress within Pizza Hut. The progression route for this role would be onto a Restaurant Manager role in the future.
Our Training Provider will guide and support you throughout your Apprenticeship helping you to achieve an Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Supervision
Babcock is an Award Winning Training Provider.
GCSE Maths and English at D grade or above would be beneficial but not
£220.00 per week plus benefits Crawley ASAP
£157.50 per week Portsmouth, Fratton ASAP
220 South East, South West, Bristol, Plymouth Various
£220.00 plus benefits South West, Bristol Various
£220.00 per week Fearnville, Gipton ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
10,000 per year London ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
20000 per year London ASAP