|Salary:||£150.00 plus benefits|
|Location:||Exwick, St Thomas|
|Sectors:||Food & Drink & Catering|
Massarella Catering Group operates a range of branded retail operations throughout the UK. We work within busy high street retail stores such as House of Fraser, Wilkinsons, etc. Additionally we operate cafes and coffee shops in busy mills, designer outlet villages, garden centres.
Fantastic opportunity to join Massarella as an Apprentice!
At Massarella Catering Group we know that employing great people and developing great teams are key factors to delivering great service. As part of your Apprenticeship you would be expected to carry out various duties to contribute to the smooth running of our business
You would be expected to carry out various duties which will include:
• You will be encouraged to share ideas on ways to improve work activities such as reducing costs etc
• You will learn how to use kitchen equipment safely, learn how to store food to industry standards etc
• Helping out in the unit to support your Team to cover holidays, absence etc
• Pick up extra shifts within other Massarella sites
• Eventually support your Manger by delivering part of the Induction training to new starters such as till training etc
• Make the most of sales opportunities by ‘upselling’ to customers so that they purchase additional items such as chips with lasagne, cake with coffee etc.
• Offer customers guidance and recommendations when they are undecided what to select.
• You will learn to give yourself and your Customers a positive impression of Massarella
• You will learn about Employment rights within the Hospitality Industry
• You will learn to prepare and serve hot and cold beverages using specialist equipment
• Your own Vocational Learning Advisor to guide you through the Apprenticeship
What are we looking for?
Someone who has a practical approach, customer focused, flexible when it comes to shifts
Rewards and Benefits
Successful completion of a probationary period and completion of the Apprenticeship programme will allow the candidate to be trained on further areas within the business and the next position on the succession plan could lead to a supervisory position
Your training will be carried out with Babcock, an award winning Training Provider, who will support your Learning & Development throughout your Apprenticeship
no qualifications required
£187.50 p week plus benefits Salford ASAP
£121.50 plus benefits Ashdon, Church End ASAP
£220.00 P Wk plus benefits Brickfields, Central Bletchley, The East, Cambridge, Luton (South), Aley Green 1-Oct-2017
£262.50 plus benefits London, Central London, Rainham, South Hornchurch 1-Aug-2017
£131.63 plus benefits South East, Horsham, Broadbridge Heath 1-Jul-2017
£262.50 plus benefits London, Central London, Harrow Weald, Kenton 1-Aug-2017
16500 per year London ASAP
1000 per month London, Croydon ASAP
22000 London, Welwyn Garden City ASAP
8000 per year London, Central London ASAP
7800 per year London, Central London ASAP
18,000 London, Central London ASAP