|Salary:||£170/week + Travel Cost|
|Sectors:||Secretarial & Business Admin|
The Receptionist is a key role ensuring that the working and client environment is superb and that the office is enjoyable for the teams to work in. This role is for a receptionist to join our operations team to provide support and cover for our front of house administrator.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Efficiency is essential; therefore the target is to answer 90% of all calls within 3 rings. Visitors should be offered refreshments as required.
• Understand and learn the telephone system to ensure that any problems are solved and to act as a point of expertise for the teams.
• Ensure the office is tidy and presentable on an ongoing basis, paying particular attention to the reception area, meeting rooms and kitchens.
• Setting up staff meetings and events to include the ordering of catering, when requested, making drinks and ensuring that rooms are presentable and set up correctly.
• Performing functions every morning and evening to ensure that teams can work effectively, including dealing with post and magazines quickly.
• Demonstrate professionalism when working with clients, prospects, vendors and colleagues, whether in the office or off-site.
• Organise travel, accommodation, couriers, taxis' and assist teams with other projects when requested.
• Help to maintain office resources and materials e.g. stationary, consumable goods, etc and keep a record of all transactions.
• Become proficient with office technology and show an interest in using new technology applications as they become available throughout the agency.
• Support the Office Manager with Health and Safety.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed at cost for expenses authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£150/week + travel costs London, Nunhead, Peckham ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
£3.30 per hour Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
3.30 per hour depending on experience plus part-time salary review Southend-on-Sea, Northampton, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£3.30 per hour depending on experience salary review Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
1500 per month London ASAP
18,000 per year London, Central London ASAP
1250 per month South East, Winnersh, Woosehill, Reading ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017