- minimum of £132 pw
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
The role they are looking to fill is an Administrator/Receptionist Apprentice.
• Answering the phones and greeting people who visit the office.
• Being trained to use our IT system to understand what we do and being able to assist people who call us.
• General administration duties including scanning posts, entering invoices, visiting the bank, and dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
Requirements for the role are the following:
• Good written and spoken English,
• Be computer literate and have a good telephone manner.
• Should be courteous and able to deal with members of the public confidently.
Our client is a friendly firm where people enjoy working and it would be a great environment for an apprentice to establish a career within the industry.
16-18 YRS - Training Associates is a government funded training organisation currently accessing 16 - 18 year old funding from the SFA (Skills Funding Agency) to deliver Apprenticeships.
If you are aged 19 or above you can apply but you will be liable to cover the costs of the training.
Sign up for job alerts - its free