Administration & Sales Support Apprentice
- £150 per week + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Position Location: Mansion House
Position Overview: This is an excellent opportunity to join this International Recruitment firm in the heart of the City, providing administration and sales support to the Permanent and/or Contract Recruitment Teams. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the Recruitment industry, or separately just Administration or Sales, with great future prospects and financial rewards.
• Provide Contracts administration support to the Europe office
• Manage the Europe office attendance records
• Assist Group Operations Manager with HR administration
• Eventually, become day to day Office Manager
• Be responsible for all stationery ordering
• Assist Group Database Administration with general database duties
• Editing CVs for submission in an agreed uniform format
• Adding/deleting candidates to system in agreed format and coded appropriately
• Organise overseas courier dispatches
• All post duties - incoming/outgoing/franking machine updates
• Format presentations as agreed in line with Group layout
• Booking flights and logistics in line with company policy and contractual terms (for staff and candidates in conjunction with the Group Contracts and Compliance Manager)
• Assist with sales team administration
• Process staff visa applications for business travel
• General assistance to team for PA type duties when travelling
• Keep meeting room diaries up to date
• Company credit card analysis
• Any other ad hoc duties as required Pay: £150 per week (£4.00 per hour) + Half of travel expenses reimbursed.
Salary reviewed after the first 6 months, with the potential for pay rises based on performance. Working Week: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm, with an hour unpaid for lunch (37.5 hours per week)
Qualification & Benefits: Daily commute travel expenses are reimbursed. The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT.
Progression Opportunities: The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future UnLtd provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices. You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances. If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free