Admin/Events Co-Ordinator - The Eleven
- £200/ week
- London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
The Eleven is a startup studio. We're obsessed by building great ideas into brilliant businesses, and we're on a mission to create the best place in the world to do just that.
Our ten year plan is to found 100 new companies by 2025.
We were founded in 2006 by Rob O'Donovan and Ben Gateley, then two sixteen year olds, with a fierce imagination and a simple conviction that they could do things better.
We're now driven by an ambitious team of twenty-somethings dedicated to building pioneering companies we can be proud of and having fun along the way.
The ideal candidate will be someone whose biggest pet peeve is mess and disorganisation and who has a strong desire to show initiative and take ownership of office management.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• First point of contact for all initial enquires
• Stationery ordering, distributing and sending post
• Manage and purchase office supplies
• Visitor Management
• Orginising events for the staff
• Making the office look amazing (freedom to do anything to make the office cool and with its own vibe)
• Meeting room management
• Administrative/reception duties
• Support to all areas of business
• Upkeep of the kitchen and office
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Experience working in an office/business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Sign up for job alerts - its free