Accounts Team Assistant Apprentice - Chelsea
- £170 per week + Travel
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
Founded in November 2009, it has established its reputation as a treasure trove of refined quality, modern elegance and cool and feminine glamour as well as hip and trendy sensibilities of the youth all combined with cutting edge couture.
Part of the role the candidate would be required to do is basic bookkeeping, working with management accounts at all times, working with those in customer service, and inputting info into Sage. The position requires someone who can multi-task and has the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
By the end of the apprenticeship the candidate will have gained valuable skills and experience that could then be transferred straight on to the work place.
Desired skills and experience:
Proficiency with all Microsoft office applications i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Very good organisation skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Administration skills
Role and Responsibilities:
• Basic bookkeeping - assisting the accounts team.
• Managing invoices, credit notes, managing petty cash (expenses) and delivery dockets.
• Working with management accounts at times.
• Working with those in customer service, also for petty cash accounting.
• Inputting info into Sage.
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
• Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
• Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
£150 per week
Monday - Friday 9:30 to 17:30 + some travel costs reimbursed (£0.40 per mile for trips authorised by line manager)
In most cases, candidates will be eligible if they:
Are aged between 16 and 23
Have NOT achieved a qualification at level 4 or higher. Unfortunately, university graduates cannot apply.
Qualification & Benefits:
The Apprentice will receive a Level 3 in IT for Business. This is an Advanced Level Apprenticeship made up of a Diploma and a Certificate. This fully accredited, internationally recognised qualification is a combination of Business, Administration and IT. Stakeholder pension available if required.
The opportunity to stay and grow within the business following completion of the Apprenticeship is available; however should you wish to move on you will have excellent skills and experience to do so. Future LDN provides continued career guidance and support to all of its Apprentices.
You will always have the chance to speak to the team about your next steps, and be supported in making the right progression decision for your circumstances.
If you're not going to University, this is an ideal opportunity to learn new skills and find out what working in a business is all about.
Sign up for job alerts - its free