|Salary:||£150/week + travel costs|
|Location:||London, Nunhead, Peckham|
|Sectors:||Accountancy, Banking & Finance|
This role would suit an organised and tenacious individual, with a keen attention to detail. They need to enjoy numbers but not necessarily have worked with them before. Training on the accounting software will be given.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Printing and collating timesheets and purchase invoices, from email attachments.
• Checking that time charged on invoice agrees to time authorised on timesheet.
• Advising Finance Manager of any mismatches and following up if required.
• Inputting authorised time on to Master Contractor sheet.
• Processing purchase invoices on Xero accounting software.
• Processing sales invoices on Xero using authorised timesheets. Ensuring correct purchase order numbers are used and submitting for authorisation by Finance Manager.
• Forwarding sales invoices by post or email to client.
• Filing both purchase and sales invoices and bank statements.
• Other ad hoc accounting duties to assist Finance Manager, may include allocating cash payments and receipts on Xero.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES:
• Keen and willing to learn
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
• IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
• 5 GCSE's at grade A* to C
• Ability to prioritise
• Experience working in an office/ business environment
• Someone who has a passion or at least an interest in the industry
• A Levels / AS Levels
BENEFITS AND OTHER INFORMATION:
Expenses: Reimbursed expenses, as authorised by line manager
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
£170 per week + Travel London ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London, Holloway, Barnsbury Various
£170/week + travel costs London, Covent Garden ASAP
£170/week + travel costs London, Aldgate, Bishopsgate ASAP
£170 per week + Travel London Various
1500 per month London ASAP
220 per week London ASAP
minimum of £132 pw London ASAP
£3.30 per hour Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
3.30 per hour depending on experience plus part-time salary review Southend-on-Sea, Northampton, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£3.30 per hour depending on experience salary review Southend-on-Sea, London, The East, Colchester, Nationwide, Ipswich ASAP
140.00 (GBP, weekly wage) South East, Gatwick 25-Sep-2017