Recruitment advertising agency services
graduate-jobs.com is one of the UK's leading graduate recruitment websites and the leading referral source for major graduate recruiter names such as logica and Waitrose. We've been serving recruiters for over ten years. Our experience and understanding of the market enables us to attract the highest quality candidates to vacancies and our ï¿½small but perfectly-formedï¿½ team of people provide an unrivalled personal customer service.
This experience and performance record transaltes directly to future-talent.com where we can prodive you as an advertising agency with the same first class results that you would expect from graduate-jobs.com.
Using an advertising board isn't about who is the biggest or who has been around the longest, it's about response and return on investment and thats what future-talent.com does best.
Below is a list of the various advertising options. To find out in what combination and packages these options are available on future-talent.com please click here.
Scheme Advertising with Logo
Logo adverts make an insititution instantly recognisable. Logo adverts tend to generate a better application response:
- applications can be directed to either your microsite (e.g. www.university.ac.uk/pg/apply) or an e-mail address.
- schemes can be posted with third party tracking links so you can easily track your response.
- to improve the quality of you response courses can be posted to the site with five filtering questions which you can define.
- schemes are sent via e-mail to all matching in our personalised weekly email shot.
- schemes are profiled to the audience of your choice by industry sector to ensure fewer inappropriate applications.
- logo adverts are accompanied with a full report describing application quality / quantity charts and page view details.
- schemes can also be posted to the site without your company logo known as a standard scheme advert.
Homepage advertising creates maximum awareness for every single candidate visiting the site.
Homepage Slide banner
Homepage mini banner
All banners can appear on the site at specific times or throughout the duration of the campaign.
- Intelligent mini-sites are interactive recruitment brochures designed to drive awareness and quality applications to your opportunities. Mini-sites are designed to provide with a real flavour of your institution, and allow them to compare many postgraduate institutions on a like-for-like basis. They tell everything a needs to know about a university or instution other than the roles themselves.
- Your mini-sites are automatically suggested to who match your requirements as they travel through the site.
- A mini-site traffic tracking page allows you to view any statistical aspect of users visiting your mini-site and clicking off to your own website (if applicable) in real-time
Increase your instituion's awareness amongst and drive clicks through to your vacancies using one of our banner advert options. Banner adverts are the most visible ways of promoting your vacancies on the web site. Banners can be:
- tracked using your third party tracking links in order to track clicks.
- directed to your live course posting or mini-site on future-talent.com.
- directed to your own recruitment website.
Banners appear on the site in four ï¿½flavoursï¿½:
Mini Static Banner -
Mini Static banners measure 90(w) x 35 pix and appear on every page of the site permanently.
Large Rotated Banner -
Large Rotated banners measure 469(w) x 60 pix and appear on every page of the site rotated in a shared space with up to 10 other institutions.
Mini Rotated Banner -
Mini rotated banners measure 90(w) x 35 pix and appear on every page of the site rotated in a shared space with up to 15 other institutions.
Subject Area Sponsorship
Raise your campaign exposure to a specific subject area on the site with a 270pix x 80pix banner advert. Call us on 020 7609 5400 to find out the available subject areas and costs.
HTML email e-shots
HTML email alerts are key to the success of your campaign to improve application response and quality. You can target with an email e-shot by any combination of University range (top 10-20-30 etc), graduation year, subject area, degree level, EU citizen, degree course, location and keyword.
We can supply stats detailing the number of successful recipients and the number of total clicks the email generated.
Account Management and Support
At future-talent.com we like to think we have great account management and fantastic customer support, responding to your emails and calls within minutes or hours, not days or weeks!. Your account manager will help you to optimise your campaigns with future-talent.com to make sure you are getting the results you want.
We track all programme postings and response figures will be reported back to you both during and at the end of your campaigns - if we spot something which needs our or your attention we're pro-active about letting you know.
Your account managers will also tailor packages to suit your needs and budget. So, when you request information about future-talent.com please tell us as many details as you can about what you need and what results you want. This means we can give you a solution which will both exceed your expectation and come in on budget.
We'd love to help you attract the top candidates out there today so do call us on 020 7609 5400 or drop us an email to Call 020 7609 5400 or email email@example.com and we'll call you straight back.