Recruitment agency services
We have learnt over ten years of experience with graduate-jobs.com how to build and manage successful job boards. We wanted to bring this great service and return on investment to a different demographic where a similar service is desired by both the candidates and organisations. So we created future-talent.com, an opportunites board where candidates can find schemes that will help enrich their lives and develop their futures.
To find out more about scheme advertising and brand promotion take a look at our services below. If you'd like to discuss your recruitment needs with one of our consultants, call us on 020 7609 5400 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Advertising with Logo
Logo job adverts make your company instantly recognisable and allow to associate brand image with the role advertised. Logo job adverts tend to generate a better application response:
- applications can be directed to either your company microsite (e.g. www.yourcompany.com/apply) or an e-mail address
- schemes can be posted with third party tracking links so you can easily track your response
- to improve the quality of you response jobs can be posted to the site with five filtering questions which you can define
- schemes are sent via e-mail to all matching in our personalised weekly email shot
- schemes are profiled to the audience of your choice by industry sector to ensure fewer inappropriate applications
- schemes can be posted via job board posting services like Broadbean
- logo scheme adverts are accompanied with a full report describing application quality / quantity charts and page view details
- Schemes can also be posted to the site without your company logo known as a standard job advert
Homepage advertising creates maximum awareness for every single candidate visiting the site
Homepage navTab banner
Homepage Slide banner
Homepage mini banner
All banners can appear on the site at specific times or throughout the duration of the campaign.
- Intelligent minisites are interactive recruitment brochures designed to drive awareness and quality applications to your opportunities. Minisites are designed to provide with a real flavour of your company culture, and allow them to compare many employers on a like-for-like basis. They tell everything a needs to know about a company other than the roles themselves
- Your minisites are automatically suggested to who match your requirements as they travel through the site
- A minisite traffic tracking page allows you to view any statistical aspect of users visiting your minisite and clicking off to your own website (if applicable) in real-time
Increase your company brand awareness and drive clicks through to your vacancies using one of our banner advert options. Banner adverts are the most visible ways of promoting your vacancies on the web site. Banners can be:
- tracked using your third party tracking links in order to track clicks
- directed to your live job or minisite on future-talent.com
- directed to your own recruitment website.
Banners appear on the site in four ï¿½flavoursï¿½:
Mini Static Banner -
Mini Static banners measure 90(w) x 35 pix and appear on every page of the site permanently.
Large Rotated Banner -
Large Rotated banners measure 469(w) x 60 pix and appear on every page of the site rotated in a shared space with up to 10 other employers.
Mini Rotated Banner -
Mini rotated banners measure 90(w) x 35 pix and appear on every page of the site rotated in a shared space with up to 15 other employers.
Raise your campaign exposure to a specific industry sector on the site with a 270pix x 80pix banner advert. Call us on 020 7609 5400 to find out the available sectors and costs.
Account Management and Support
At future-talent.com we like to think we have great account management and fantastic customer support, responding to your emails and calls within minutes or hours, not days or weeks!. Your account manager will help you to optimise your campaigns with future-talent.com to make sure you are getting the results you want.
We track all jobs and response figures will be reported back to you both during and at the end of your campaigns - if we spot something which needs our or your attention we're pro-active about letting you know.
Your account managers will also tailor packages to suit your needs and budget. So, when you request information about future-talent.com please tell us as many details as you can about what you need and what results you want. This means we can give you a solution which will both exceed your expectation and come in on budget.
We'd love to help you attract the top out there today so do call us on 020 7609 5400 or drop us an email to email@example.com and weï¿½ll call you straight back.