We have learnt over ten years of experience with graduate-jobs.com how to build and manage successful job boards. We wanted to bring this great service and return on investment to the school and college leavers and the organisations interested in them. So we created future-talent.com, an opportunites board where candidates can find various schemes from leading employers and organisations in the country
If you are an organisation looking to advertise your vacancy to the best candidates in the country then we can help you. Using one of our packages you can utilise future-talent.com to advertise your vacancies, assess applicants and pick successful candidates.
To find out more about vacancy advertising and brand promotion take a look at our services below. If you'd like to discuss your recruitment needs with one of our consultants, call us on 020 7609 5400 or drop us an email to email@example.com.
Job Advertising with Logo
Logo job adverts make your company instantly recognisable and allow candidates to associate brand image with the role advertised. Logo job adverts tend to generate a better application response:
- applications can be directed to either your company recruitment microsite (e.g. www.yourcompany.com/apply) or an e-mail address
- jobs can be posted with third party tracking links so you can easily track your response
- to improve the quality of your response jobs can be posted to the site with five filtering questions which you can define
- jobs are sent via e-mail to all matching candiadates in our personalised weekly email shot
- jobs are profiled to the audience of your choice by industry sector to ensure fewer inappropriate applications
- jobs can be posted via job board posting services like Broadbean
- logo job adverts are accompanied with a full report describing application quality / quantity charts and page view details
- Jobs can also be posted to the site without your company logo (known as a standard job advert)
Homepage advertising creates maximum awareness for every single candidate visiting the site
Homepage navTab banner
Homepage Slide banner
Homepage mini banner
All banners can appear on the site at specific times or throughout the duration of the campaign.
- Intelligent minisites are interactive recruitment brochures designed to drive awareness and quality applications to your candiadate opportunities. Minisites are designed to provide candiadates with a real flavour of your company culture, and allow them to compare many employers on a like-for-like basis. They tell everything a candiadate needs to know about a company other than the roles themselves
- Your minisites are automatically suggested to candiadates who match your requirements as they travel through the site
- A minisite traffic tracking page allows you to view any statistical aspect of users visiting your minisite and clicking off to your own candiadate website (if applicable) in real-time
Increase your company brand awareness and drive clicks through to your vacancies using one of our banner advert options. Banner adverts are the most visible ways of promoting your vacancies on the web site. Banners can be:
- tracked using your third party tracking links in order to track clicks
- directed to your live job or minisite on future-talent.com
- directed to your own recruitment website.
Banners appear on the site in four 'flavours':
Mini Static Banner -
Mini Static banners measure 90(w) x 35 pix and appear on every page of the site permanently.
Large Rotated Banner -
Large Rotated banners measure 469(w) x 60 pix and appear on every page of the site rotated in a shared space with up to 10 other employers.
Mini Rotated Banner -
Mini rotated banners measure 90(w) x 35 pix and appear on every page of the site rotated in a shared space with up to 15 other employers.
Raise your campaign exposure with a 270pix x 80pix banner advert. Call us on 020 7609 5400 to find out the available sectors and costs.
Account Management and Support
At future-talent.com we like to think we have great account management and fantastic customer support, responding to your emails and calls within minutes or hours, not days or weeks!. Your account manager will help you to optimise your campaigns with future-talent.com to make sure you are getting the results you want.
We track all jobs and response figures will be reported back to you both during and at the end of your campaigns - if we spot something which needs our or your attention we're pro-active about letting you know.
Your account managers will also tailor packages to suit your needs and budget. So, when you request information about future-talent.com please tell us as many details as you can about what you need and what results you want. This means we can give you a solution which will both exceed your expectation and come in on budget.
We'd love to help you attract the top candiadates out there today so do call us on 020 7609 5400 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll call you straight back.