Level 7 Apprenticeships explained
If you're ready to take your Master's Degree but also want to earn a salary, a Level 7 Apprenticeship is a way to do both.
This combines studying part-time for your Master's degree at university and working as a full time apprentice.
What are the entry requirements for Level 7 Apprenticeships?
- Relevant academic qualifications (requirements vary and may include a degree) or
- Completed a qualifying Apprenticeship at a lower level
- Permanent UK resident (live in the UK)
- Not in full-time education
- 18 years or older
How long does a Level 7 Apprenticeship take to complete?
- 3-6 years
- Maximum 40 hour working week
What can I earn whilst doing a Level 7 Apprenticeship?
- Tuition fees are paid for by the employer as well as a salary. Earn while you learn!