Level 4 Apprenticeships Explained
If you're 18 and just finished your GCSEs or completed a Level 3 Apprenticeship, a Level 4 Apprenticeship could be for you. Providing you meet the criteria.
You will work towards a NVQ Level 4 and in some cases Foundation degree. Apprentices can also progress to higher education, including university degrees once you complete a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
What are the entry requirements for a Level 4 Apprenticeships?
- 3 GCSEs (grade E or above) or
- Completed a Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Permanent UK resident (live in the UK)
- Not in full-time education
- 18 years or older
How long does a Level 4 Apprenticeship take to complete?
- 3-5 years
- Maximum 40 hour working week
What can I earn whilst doing a Level 4 Apprenticeship?
- £236 per week