Level 5 Apprenticeships explained
If you're 18 and just finished your A Levels or completed a Level 4 Apprenticeship, a Foundation Degree Apprenticeship matching your experience and qualifications might be your next step.
This combines part-time study for your foundation degree with working as a full time apprentice.
What are the entry requirements for Level 5 Apprenticeships?
- Relevant academic qualifications (varies by apprenticeship) or
- Completed a Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Permanent UK resident (live in the UK)
- Not in full-time education
- 18 years or older
How long does a Level 5 Apprenticeship take to complete?
- 1-5 years
- Maximum 40 hour working week
What can I earn whilst doing a Level 5 Apprenticeship?
- Tuition fees are paid for by the employer as well as a salary. Earn while you learn!