Level 3 Apprenticeships explained
If you're 16 and just finished your GCSEs or completed a Level 2 Apprenticeship a Level 3 Apprenticeship could be for you. Providing you meet the criteria.
You will work towards work-based learning qualifications such as an NVQ Level 3 and BTECs. To start this apprenticeship you should have five GCSEs at grade C or above or have completed an Intermediate Apprenticeship. It is equivalent to two A-level passes.
What are the entry requirements for a Level 3 Apprenticeships?
- 5 GCSEs (grade C or above) or
- Completed a Level 2 Apprenticeship or
- 2 A Levels (grade E or above)
- Permanent UK resident (live in the UK)
- Not in full-time education
How long does it take to complete a Level 3 Apprenticeships?
- 15-18 months
- Maximum 40 hour working week
- 280 hours over 12 months
What can I earn during a Level 3 Apprenticeship?
- £236 per week