SMH Fleet Solutions is a well-established, independently owned and growing business specialising in the field of vehicle logistics and fleet management working on behalf of a range of vehicle manufacturers, dealerships and leasing companies. We are a market leader in our field and proud of our reputation for excellent service.
- Responsible for daily outgoing post
- Assist the Workshop Admin team with all reasonable requests
- Answer incoming calls and re-direct/take messages where necessary
- Assist with contacting dealers to get part prices
- Assist with raising orders on e-workshop and send both internally and externally
- Processing job cards for work to be carried out in the workshop, including Warranty work
- Putting vehicles back on road and invoicing off where necessary
- Assist with ensuring all accounts are administered within service levels of the individual contracts meeting both the needs of the customer and business
- To liaise with the operational teams to ensure that the individual contractual service levels are being met and bringing any shortfall to the attention of the Customer Service Manager
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and strive to consistently exceed expectations
- Assist with ensuring all aspects of invoicing for each agreed contract are administered accurately and within the agreed timescales
- Day to day filing for all accounts
As an expanding business we have plenty of opportunities in advancement, whether that be further training or a position within one of our teams.
The process will involve an interview and spending time with the current team.
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Confident in speaking
GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) preferred but not essential.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner or 3 in Business and Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills