- Booking Viewings
- Assist in converting leads for the sales & letting teams
- Following Leads and creating new opportunities
- General administrative duties such as filling, copying, data entry, handling post
- Monitoring e-mails
- Answering calls
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Registering Applicants
Offer of permanent position and career progression.
Car driver preferred as you will be visiting lots of locations.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants to gain valuable knowledge from experts within the property industry.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have an excellent face to face and telephone manner
- Good communication skills.
- Pro-active can-do attitude
- Responsible and reliable
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Ability to work a part of a team
- Good attention to detail, and be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
Minimum 4 GCSE's at grade C/4 or higher or equivalents.
- Sales Executive Level 4
- English and maths Functional Skills (If Required)