The Web & Office Administration Apprentice will be responsible for a wide range of general office and website administration. Other duties will include:
- E-commerce administration using Shopify, Etsy and more
- Website maintenance, tracking inventory, adding/updating products
- Excellent and personal customer service via email/messenger
- Physical stock and warehouse management
- Order fulfillment (pick, pack, and dispatch)
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Gradual social media involvement
- Gradual e-mail marketing involvement
- Attending seminars/webinars for E-commerce growth
- Attending & Visiting trade shows, events and fairs such as Goodwood Revival, London Edge, London Fashion Week and more
There is the intention for a full-time permanent position to be offered to the suitable and successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Future progression and promotion possibilities in to management level within the company for the right candidate.
- Working in a casual yet fast-paced and fun environment
- Joining a friendly team
- This is small but rapidly growing business that will offer superb long-term career opportunities for the right candidate
The ideal Web & Office Administration Apprentice will be proficient at using MS Offfice, Outlook and social media platforms. They will also be confident & comfortable talking to customers face to face, via email or telephone. It is also important that they:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent time management and are able to prioritise workload
- Are keen to learn a wide range of new skills
- Be creative and happy to explore design ideas
- Have an interest in IT, web and social media
- Have a flexible attitude towards completing a range of online and offline tasks including website & office administration
- Have a positive attitude towards all aspects of work
- Have great problem solving skills and be able to research and find solutions to any obstacles.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or photo/image editing software
- Innovative, confident and proactive approach to work
- Interest in clothing or vintage fashion is desirable but not essential
- Most of all for the right Guy or Gal to have a long term view of growing with the business and becoming a key part of our team.
GCSE's in maths and English with at least a grade C / 4 are required.
Training to be provided: Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. You will complete a 15 month apprenticeship which includes 10 days at the PETA training centre in Cosham. You will be supported every 6 weeks with visits from your PETA Learning & Development Coach.