- Picking and packing orders for customers
- Communicate with colleagues to achieve objectives
- Identify and report hazards in the workplace
- Follow health & safety practices
- Store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse
- Check loads for damaged or missing items upon receipt
Possible full-time employment upon completion of this apprenticeship.
You will be required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Good communication skills
- Good practical skills
- Hardworking team player who is self-motivated
- Interested in the area of work
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Enthusiastic work ethic
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English Language are desirable.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)