During your apprenticeship you will spend 3 months in each department within the business, from goods inn to dispatch. This is great opportunity to understand all of the various areas of the business within the warehouse. Working with some well know brands such as Hello Fresh, Mindful Chef, Aldi and Lidl.
You will ensure that orders are picked accurately and to the highest quality from individual pallet labels or pick sheets as provided by the relevant team leader/supervisor. You will be expected to do the following.
Duties will include:
- Good Level of Numeracy - order numbers from pick sheet and date coding chilled food products
- Ensure that orders are picked/packed to individual customer specification
- To ensure accurate order assembly
- To visually quality check all products picked. If in doubt about quality refer to a quality controller or your line manager
- To ensure that when complete, all orders you assemble are checked off by a recognised checker
- Ensure accurate labelling of product and shrink wrapping of finished orders pallets
Long term career progression opportunity.
Access to transport would be beneficial.
- Good attitude to work
- Good attention to detail when picking and packing orders
- Willing to learn
- Keen and hard working
- Exceptional time keeping
GCSE's required in maths and English (Grade C/4 or above) or equivalent.
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Warehousing and Storage Level 2 Standard.