Work activities include:
- Taking deliveries
- Checking and storing goods
- Moving stock
- Picking and packing goods
- Loading for dispatch
- Maintaining stock records and documentation and ensuring a clean and organised working environment
You will need to be confident in communicating with other staff and ensure you are delivering a high standard of customer service and quality.
You need to be able to work to meet targets and deadlines and learn the systems and processes to ensure that Health and Safety regulations are met.
Enhanced employability once qualified.
- Great telephone skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Be able to manage workload
- Able to work within a team
Maths and English GCSE’s (9-4) A*-C or equivalents.
- Customer service practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard