The successful apprentice would work as part of a team to help collect and deliver furniture from customer’s houses / business premises and bring them to the storage facility and then load the items into a storage unit.
Duties will include
- Goods Inwards, receiving goods, checking them, booking in and putting away
- Picking goods / pallets
- Packing goods
- Wrapping goods for collection by the customer or delivery
- General housekeeping duties
Full-time opportunities are available to the right candidate upon completion.
- Have good organisational skills
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- An ability to work both independently and within a team
- Attention to detail
- Polite and confident
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)