We are looking for an organised and motivated warehouse assistant to join our facility. The warehouse operative will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organised, and stored. The warehouse operative will also package, scan, and prepare orders for delivery. The ideal candidate is comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas, and experienced in inventory software and databases. The warehouse operative may also operate heavy machinery, or drive equipment, so a candidate with experience and a valid driver's license is preferred.
Duties may include:
- Move inventory and materials
- Process inventory for delivery
- Sort, organise and store inventory in the proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organise large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Operate heavy machinery like pallet trucks to move or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- Piron Employee Incentive Scheme
- Gym Membership, Staff Social Events, Healthy Snacks, Nespresso Coffee, Entertainment Room and many more
Ongoing training and development.
This role may close early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Hard working
- We are looking for someone who is keen and eager to build their career with our company!
No qualifications required.
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
- Functional skills in maths and English