A normal day would include:
- Picking & packing of daily orders
- Delivery of local orders
- Stock control of the warehouse
- Deal with dispatch and deliveries
- Labelling and storage of goods produced
- Comply with Health and Safety process / procedures
- Clean as you go operations
The become a qualified Warehouse & Logistics Operative.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Computer literate
- Good people skills
- Ownership of their development
- Good communication skills
- Good timekeeping skills
- Good listener
- Polite and confident
- Willing to work as part of a small team
Clean Driving Licence (due to duties within the role).
Good Level of maths and English (or equivalent).
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)