We are looking for a hardworking individual that is keen to learn about the fundamentals of warehousing and distribution.
The role involves: -
- Imports / Exports
- Stock control and management
- Organisation and risk assessments
- Assisting in handling BRC (accreditation for companies that supply food ingredients to ensure standards are met)
- Order picking
- FLT Training provided
What you could go on to do
The role would hopefully progress into warehouse team leader / manager.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
- How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
- Good numeracy, literacy, and computer skills
- Confident Communicator
- Driving licence preferred or working towards (this is so that in the future you can helping out with local delivers, a small van will be provided)
- Good Time keeping
- Positive, can do attitude
- Willing to work hard and learn
- Work effectively in a team and from own initiative
- GCSE maths and English Grade A-C/9-4
Full apprenticeship training provided, working towards an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship gaining a Level 2 qualification, Supply Chain Warehouse Operative