You don’t need any experience as we can teach you everything. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving business. We are passionate about developing and growing our own talent to have a long and successful career with us.
As a Warehouse apprentice in Manufacturing you will work in the warehouse unloading frames and materials that have been delivered to the factory. You will also wrap our sofas and load them onto our delivery vans to be transported to our stores for display or to our Distribution centres for delivery to our customer’s home.
The role will require manual handling and prolonged standing.
- Ensure safe handling and care of our customers’ orders
- Ensure all orders are loaded safely on the vans in load order
- Ensure all loads are completed and any missing orders are found and raised to the Supervisor
- Ensure all orders are correctly labelled and stores with any ROA’s dealt with in 48 hours
- Ensure all orders come into the warehouse and go out in a timely manner
- Carry out Quality checks on the goods coming into the warehouse to ensure they meet our high standards
- Able to be flexible and help out in other sections within the factory
- Ensure the Company’s Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times
To support your development in the role, you’ll complete the Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship and Duke of Edinburgh Business Gold Award over 18 months.
Ongoing training and development.
The vacancy dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy could close early.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and high-volume environment
- Organised and has attention to detail
- Highly motivated
No qualifications required.
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
- Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Duke of Edinburgh Business Gold Award