Day to day duties include:
- Assist in picking orders and preparing for despatch
- Check goods on receipt, complete delivery in paperwork
- Complete checks on stock
- Load containers
- Complete warehouse housekeeping tasks
On successful completion of apprenticeship and based on performance we would be looking to offer a permanent position with Reed Forwarding.
This is a varied role working within a fast paced warehouse environment in which the successful applicant will receive substantial in house training in their role alongside the apprenticeship.
- Basic maths skills
- Able to adhere to correct Manual Handling procedures
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
GCSE grade C/4 or above in maths and English, or equivalent - Desirable.
Supply Chain Warehouse Operator Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.