We are looking for a person who is not afraid of hard work and is eager to learn. We need someone who can take instructions and directions. We need someone who is able to work with accuracy and efficiently. We need someone who understands how to follow safety instructions and understands the importance of their role to deliver a first class service to our customers. A friendly person who is comfortable with pets in the workplace and wants to be part of a close knit team.
Duties will include:
- General warehousing duties
- Manual handling
- Picking / packing orders
- Packing goods for EU / International shipment in compliance with DGSA / ADR regulations
- General IT skills for updating stock system
- Moving and Handling automotive parts (heavy work must be physically fit)
- General housekeeping & Safety Requirements
Possible permanent employment for the right candidate.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Can follow instructions & is an active listener
- Asks questions and is good problem solver
- Team player
Maths and English grade 4 and above or the equivalents.
The successful candidate will study:
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 standard
- Functional Skills if required
This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.