We are a team of associates that Design & Create Menswear that empower and enhance confidence in people when wearing our Collection. Knowledge creation, expansion, diversification & especially passion must be reflected in our products and our Team Members
Kaymans is looking for a creative individual who look to learn and develop into a Video Production role within the company. You will need to be a self starter and have a real passion for video creation. Understand the basic of video making and have basic skills with cameras and editing. This is an apprenticeship position and will be required to attend training seminars and complete assignments to help support you through this role.
- Shoot and edit video and animation content
- Help plan and produce the pre production for different shoots
- Develop ideas and be able to manage them throughout the process of pre production, production and post production
- Touch up images and manipulate images
- Work on the website updating content and developing an understanding of how SEO works within content
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Help design and produce the content for social media campaigns
- Suggest creative and innovative ways to market new products.
- Learn, be passionate and embrace the industry
- Understand and study competition and current on trend products.
- Complete apprenticeship in Junior Content Producer Level 3 with Creative Alliance.
This is an apprenticeship role but there will be an element of independence in this role, we want you to be supported but we need someone with basic skills in video making. You will be asked to show examples of previous video work (this can be through education, volunteering or personal projects).
- Full time employment
As part of your interview you will need to show us examples and evidence of the below skills.
- Understanding of how to use video cameras, tripods and sound equipment
- Understand how to use editing software and edit videos to a basic level
- Basic understanding of photoshop
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Excellent IT skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage workloads autonomously
- Have effective problem-solving skills and communicating with people at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Strong people skills which will allow you to work productively with colleagues across the company
- Be methodical in your approach to research and development
- Be able to respond to feedback and implement changes where needed
- Be able to build and develop websites
- Have a basic understanding of SEO
- Be familiar with HTML, CSS and Wordpress
- Someone who is quirky and creative
- Someone who can run with their own ideas
- Someone who will work in a team and be a team player
- Someone who has an incredible attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English maths and IT are preferable
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard