Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold a Grade D/Grade 3/ Level 1 or above in in both Maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - For eligibility please speak to us directly.
Duties will include:
You will report directly to the directors of VeryCreative Ltd, providing support including:
- Preparation of quotations, tenders and proposals, delivery notes, Temporary Events Notices, Film Bank applications, risk assessments, invoices, press releases
- Keep clients fully informed and up to date and implement a project management system to track events and tasks from start to completion
- Be on hand to offer advice and support to customers maintaining high levels of customer service at all times
- Working with Project Managers, Production Crew, Designers, etc. to ensure that all delivery deadlines are understood by the Project Manager handling any job and ensure that they are achieved
- Organise meetings where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the business. Participate in and schedule regular reviews of each job with appropriate colleagues
- To help grow the Village Screen brand by identifying new venues for Village Screen events, assisting in planning and promoting Village Screen events, setting up Village Screen events and operating Village Screen events
- To participate in a range of events to enhance the reputation of the company including trade exhibitions, volunteer and charity events, seminars, dinners, functions
- Maintain an awareness of the live event industry and competitors' activity
- Ensure the office in kept tidy, clean and safe
- Manage the purchase of goods and stock required for client jobs, as well as office supplies and consumables
- To carry out all duties in a safe manner having regard for the health, safety and welfare of self, staff, visitors and other persons within the company
- To promote the good reputation of the business by carrying out all duties politely and efficiently
- To report any defects, damage, theft, breakage or hazard
- To carry out other reasonable duties as will, from time to time be directed
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
VeryCreative are a supportive employer who believe in supporting and training employees. Progression opportunities in terms of role as well as further learning qualifications.
- Strong communication skills
- Good people skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to take the initiative on tasks and manage tasks to completion
- A good all-rounder who can adapt to various tasks on a continual basis
- You will be self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Tenacious but patient in all that you do
- Thorough and have an exceptional attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver
- Flexible in what you do and when it is done, sometimes working unsocial hours, with some travel on an ad-hoc basis
- Have a keen interest in the live events industry and be willing to constantly update your skills and knowledge and seek out opportunities to learn and develop
No formal qualifications required.
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.