As an administrator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Cross referring vehicle parts
- Ordering parts at the best possible value
- Booking goods into the system
- Profile vehicle stock
- Control stock holding
- Any other Ad Hoc request as required
Driving licence/working towards your licence would be advantageous.
If you're looking for an apprenticeship that could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you.
Please check that you meet the requirements of this role and can commute easily to the work location.
Can you commit to the duration of the apprenticeship? (15 months)
Can you manage the salary?
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to meet specific deadlines & prioritise effectively
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Well organised
- Keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Interest in vehicles would be useful
GCSE Grades A*-D/9-3 in English and maths or equivalent.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2.
On successful completion, you will receive:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- Level 1/Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)