As an administrator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Cross referring vehicle parts
- Ordering parts at the best possible value
- Booking goods into the system
- Profile vehicle stock
- Control stock holding
- Any other Ad Hoc request as required
Driving license / working towards your license would be advantageous.
Age-related National Minimum Wage is payable for this role - the rate shown (£6.45 ph) is for 18 - 20 year olds.
If you’re looking for an apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you.
Other InformationDriving license / working towards your license would be advantageous.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to meet specific deadlines & prioritise effectively
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Well organised
- Keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Interest in vehicles would be useful
Basic numeracy and literacy skills required GCSE or equivalent Grades A - D 9-3 in English and maths preferred
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship .