As part of the apprentice role, you will be carrying out tasks such as picking and packing, moving stock around, maintaining stock records, receiving deliveries and cleaning. You will be checking stock for damages and will be loading goods ready for delivery. You will learn how to safely use a variety of machinery, equipment and potentially vehicles that are common to a warehouse environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Correctly interpret instructions from internal and external customers
- Communicating and build proactive relationships with workshop technicians, issuing parts and to support them in the completion of jobs
- Ordering appropriate parts in a timely manner from suppliers following notification
- Communicating any delays to ordered parts promptly to the Parts Manager
- Keeping abreast of the latest technical information which is circulated or displayed
- Providing information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
As an apprentice, you will cover:
- Forecasting customer demand as a Junior Demand Planner
- Liaising with the factories schedule production as a Junior Supply Planner
- Processing orders as a Customer Service Operative
- Working with hauliers and Distribution Centres as an Assistant Transport Planner
Motus Commercials Ltd believe in providing an extensive, high-quality Apprenticeship that gives their Apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil their ambitions for a career in the motor industry.
Please submit your application along with your CV as soon as possible to avoid disappointment; we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the published closing date if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
Being computer literate in Microsoft Office would be an advantage, and you will receive full training on Motus Commercials Ltd own systems.
We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry, and want to deliver great customer service.
No previous qualifications are required, but you would ideally have GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will learn the essential health and safety policies and procedures involved in the warehouse industry and will also develop key interpersonal skills as you will be required to communicate with a wide variety of people, both internally and externally.