Vehicle Body Repair Apprenticeship
Phoenix Enhancement Services Ltd
REMIT GROUP LIMITED
You will receive exceptional training from our team of fully qualified Senior Technicians in the latest techniques for assessing and repairing damaged vehicles.
These techniques include:
- Damage assessment
- Assessment reports
- Repairing and Replacing Broken Parts
- Panel removal, repair and refit
- Vehicle valeting to pristine condition
- If you’re looking for a motor industry apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you!
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to use your initiative
- Analytical thinking skills
- Persistence and determination
- The ability to work well with others
- To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry and want to become experts in their technical field.
Key personal skills to demonstrate include:
- A willingness to learn
- Mechanical interest
- Personal responsibility and resilience
- Problem solving
- There are no entry requirements to apply, we will support you to develop your skills in English and maths
This is a Body Repair Apprenticeship Standard, delivered by Remit Group.
Training is delivered in the workplace and on block release at the Remit Academy in Derby. This means you will be required to stay in a hotel for 12 separate weeks (Mon – Fri) over the duration of the programme, which equals 4 weeks per year. All associated costs for training are met by the employer and there will be no cost to you.
You will also be assigned a dedicated Development Coach who will visit you every 4-6 weeks at the workplace, giving 1-2-1 information, advice and guidance.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Vehicle Damage Panel Technician Level 3
- Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.