Duties to include:
- Fault finding and providing solutions to issues within the reference network
- Attending client meetings to discuss product/services
- Participate in installation projects
- Testing the functionality and features of new products
- Liaising with customer on the phone and email on all product/service matters
Progress to L4 apprenticeship or permanent placement.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Willingness to learn
A minimum of gGrade 4/C in GCSE in maths or equivalent.
- Level 3 - Unified Communications Technician
- Functional Skills if required