What will the apprentice be doing?
- Use your personality to inspire and respect your customers and colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun
- Technology is evolving every day, so is TUI. By providing you with the best tools you’ll gain knowledge, skills and behaviours to confidently understand our customers and adapt your style to help answer questions, bring holidays to life and improve customer loyalty
- If things don’t go to plan, your support network will help you to investigate and resolve any question or complaint
- You’ll embrace change and rise to the challenges of a customer focused role
- Your drive to achieve will lead you to exceed your sales and service objectives, in retail we call it ‘Smashing your Targets’
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You’ll be assigned a Learning Coach who will guide you for the duration of the scheme with the aim of you achieving a Level 3 Travel Consultant qualification. 20 percent of your working week will be set aside for you to work through the Standards on your online learning platform, complete practical or written assessments and update your portfolio of work evidence
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our apprenticeships offer a great route into a varied and exciting career with TUI.
Reality CheckShop Opening Hours: Mon-Sat 09:30-17:30, Sun 10:30-16:30
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredOther na (Grade na) Desired