Duties will include:
- Answer customer support messages via telephone, portal and web chat promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Address customer questions about new products, services and promotions on sale
- Knowledge of company updated rules and policies to address issues such as returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery and delayed delivery to inform customers
- Meets regularly with management team to give feedback to help improve customer service culture, response time and tools to improve customer experience
- Quickly learns the functions of the system to log in and respond to customer complaints
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to customer solutions
- Contributes to bottom line sales by increasing customer satisfaction
Permanent role for the right candidate.
Salary to be negotiated depending on experience and interview.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Good communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent time keeping
4 A-C/8-4 GCSEs including English and maths or equivalent.
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Functional Skills English and maths (if required)