Trent Law Ltd Legal Assistant Apprentice - LS764
TRENT LAW LTD
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Apprentice Legal Assistant to join a National Law Firm with 4 offices with two based in Sheffield, Sharrow and Darnall. We are looking for motivated individuals with a positive outlook to work in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, we'd like applicants to have with some office experience however, no experience is required as all training will be provided.
Duties Will Include:
During your Business Administration Apprenticeship, you'll learn to:
- Work effectively with a team of Solicitors, developing your knowledge of the firm’s core specialisms
- Assist Solicitors with client files
- Prepare and produce documentation to support the Solicitors
- Collating contracts and supporting documents
- Collate and report data
- Accurately file and archive documentation
- Review documents on sale matter and reply to basic queries
- Raise enquiries for property documents
- Review searches and drafting reports
- Register property matters with the land registry
For the right candidate progression could lead to further qualifications and training in the legal sector including Legal Exec.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Experience of working in an office is beneficial but not essential as all training will be provided
- Confidence to communicate with a wide arrange of people
- Good ICT
- Motivated with a positive outlook to work and can-do attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Organised with a close attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communications
- Well presented
4 GCSE's grade C/4 and above (or equivalent).
The successful candidate will study:
- Level 2 qualification in Business and Administration
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
This will be aided by an Assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning, within the workplace.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.