Duties will include:
- Checking driver documentation – manifests, POD’s etc.
- Photocopying, printing, and scanning documents
- Managing and organizing records and files
- File retrieval
- Daily cashing / banking processes
- Ad-hoc duties as necessary
At BMTR, you will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
- A full-time job for the right candidate
- Salary including bonus
The vacancy dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy could close early.
- Good communication and people skills
- The ability to use own initiative to solve problems
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, consumer driven automotive environment
- Able to adapt to a wide range of situations and scenarios
- The ability to excel under pressure and thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Good attention to detail
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)