What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support training stock replenishment process with consideration of moving targets and evolving requirements.
- Ensure Stock quantities are managed accurately and effectively
- Support with maintenance and continuous improvement of training portals and apps.
- Support with upkeep of working instructions and FAQs for all elements of training programmes
- Support the training service desk, assisting the global training community with warehouse order queries and portal / app queries, ensuring prompt, professional resolution
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure effective order prioritisation and prompt issue resolution.
- Act as an ambassador for the global training team, demonstrating new products and services.
- Build rapport with stakeholders and effective working relationships established
- Become an established as a trusted and dependable user of organisational training tools
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 qualification
- Company specific training including Certified International Specialist, Aviation Security and Data Security
- Training will be completed during contracted working hours and may be via a virtual platform or within a classroom environment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We have a proven track record in the successful development of apprentices within our organisation. The opportunities for progression are endless, whether this be continuing to progress your career within the training field or moving into another department such as Customer Service, HR or Operations
Reality CheckAs part of the global training department, you may have the opportunity to travel both nationally and internationally As a business we operate a hybrid working model, this will mean that you will have the opportunity to work from home for 50% of your contracted hours
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C / 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C / 4) Desired