Do you already hold the same qualification at this level or above? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Are you currently working in the same industry sector/ job role as this apprenticeship? If yes, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Do you hold GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Can you commit to a full-time apprenticeship for the next 12-18 months? If no, please call the office on 0114 2635720 to discuss before continuing with the application.
Apprenticeship Funding - for eligibility please speak to us directly.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for customer service and an interest in the industry whether that be cars, motorbikes, auto sports etc. Attention to detail and a real focus on providing a great customer experience is essential for this role.
Duties will include:
- Assist Sales Office Manager/Branch Manager as required achieving highest performance and standards for the shop
- Maintain shop housekeeping routines as appropriate
- Be familiar with and work to the requirements of the Health and Safety and Security Procedure, help to achieve an ongoing improvement
- Pursue the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Receive goods from Warehouse/Suppliers and handle according to Procedure
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the positions Manager
- Perform Van driving as necessary (if licenced)
Please note due to high volume of applications expected, this post may close before the displayed closing date when sufficient number of applications have been received.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Possible permanent full-time employment upon completion for the right candidate.
- Good communication skills
- Have a passion for customer service
- Be able to self-motivate with the support and direction of their line manager
- Provide high standards with regards to stock identification and management
The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Trade Supplier apprenticeship standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.