As an apprentice at Yesss Electrical your daily duties will include:
- Serving customers over the counter
- Dealing with customers via the phone
- Picking orders from the warehouse
- Booking in deliveries, putting goods away, keeping the whole branch tidy
- Working as part of a tightly knit team to ensure that the branch runs efficiently and effectively
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company. This could include the opportunity of a permanent position within the business.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Some Customer Service experience would be an advantage
- Team working skills
- Willingness to learn
- Hardworking and ambitious
- A desire to advance
Maths and English at grades A-C (7-4) or equivalent.
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Yesss Electrical will provide you with all of the on the job training you need to upskill in your role, and your 20% off the job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete a Trade Supplier apprenticeship standard delivered through Yess Electrical's dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning and Employment.
- Trade Supplier level 2
- Functional Skills (maths, English and ICT) if required
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)