Trade Counter Apprentice
Car Spares Distribution Ltd
THE NVQ TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
A key element of the role will be to have technical knowledge of the products and services offered together with the bespoke systems and equipment used in their trade business. You will communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers to build relationships and provide a high quality service that encourages repeat business.
Duties to include but not limited:
- Taking orders over the trade counter, by telephone and by email
- Printing order sheets and selecting orders from the shelving
- Dealing with customer enquiries and questions over the counter and on the telephone
- Involvement with ordering and negotiating with suppliers for goods
- Preparing items for dispatch
To continue with career progression and permanent employment opportunity.
Location - are you able to commute to this location?
Other InformationOver 18's work on average 40.75 hrs per week; 37.5 one week, 44 the next. Includes working every other Saturday, and one Sunday in 4.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- IT literate
- Keen and willing to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Ideally the successful candidate will have GCSE C Grade or grade 4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent)
Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours to be a competent Trade Supplier.
- Level 2 Trade Supplier Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.