TJX - Customer Service Apprenticeship
Employer:TJX Europe Ltd
Paragon Skills Ltd
This is a front line role with direct customer contact and comes with great responsibility. Ensuring all customers receive a timely, fair and consistent response, in a manner that represents TJX Europe.
As a Customer Service Apprentice you’ll be studying towards your Customer Service Specialist standard at Level 3, with our training provider Paragon Skills Ltd. You’ll gain a valuable qualification in Customer Service, and hands-on experience within our Customer Service function. Your qualification will take approximately 18 months to complete, after which you can continue to work with TJX Europe in the Customer Service team as a Customer Service Associate.
As an Associate working as part of the Customer Service team you’ll acquire a holistic view of our business, seeing firsthand the outcome of our business decisions. You will also meet and partner with people from other business functions, to build your awareness of how we operate, and discover how a career in Customer Service can add value to what we do, at every opportunity.
The experience you’ll gain
Ultimately, if you’re looking for an unforgettable journey. Want to be part of something huge. Something global. A Customer Service Apprenticeship with TJX Europe is where it can all begin.
Skills You’ll Need
• Educated to at least GCSE (or equivalent) standard in Maths and English
• Empathy and patience to build a rapport with customers
• Tenacity and willingness to own a problem through to resolution
• Attention to detail, with administration skills, for note taking and keeping track of multiple tasks
• Good communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent listening skills
• IT literate with good keyboard and internet skills
• Experience of front line customer service in a query based environment
• Understanding of what makes great customer service and a desire to deliver it
• Experience of working as part of a small dynamic team, preferably with some line/team management experience
• Happy to work in a rota system, and able to work weekends and/ or evenings
• Patience and the ability to emphasis and build rapport with customers
Discover your place at TJX.
Apply now to be part of our 2020 intake.
Exact Start Dates tbc
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
Hello, we’re TJX Europe. Who? You might ask. But that’s OK, because while you might not have heard of us, you’ve probably heard of our brands – TK Maxx and Homesense.
What you probably don’t know is that we’re part of the world’s leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer – TJX Companies, Inc.
In 2016 it all added up to an annual turnover of $33.2 billion.*
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.