TJX - Buying Administration Apprenticeship
Employer:TJX Europe Ltd
Fashion Retail Academy
The aim of this role is to provide high quality and efficient administrative support to the Buying Team including Purchase Order (PO) writing, flow of goods, vendor meetings and support, create and run department reports, sample coordination and any other ad hoc duties.
As a Buying Admin Apprentice you will be studying towards your Business & Professional Admin framework at Level 4, with our training provider the Fashion Retail Academy.
You will gain a valuable qualification in Business Administration, in addition to hands on experience within our Buying function. The qualification takes approximately 16 months to complete, after which you can continue to work with TJX Europe in the Buying Admin team.
You will also meet people from other business functions, to build your awareness of how we operate, and discover how a career in Buying Admin can add value to what we do, at every opportunity.
The experience you’ll gain
Ultimately, you’re looking for an unforgettable journey. You want to be part of something huge. Something global. A Buying Admin Apprenticeship with TJX Europe is where it can all begin.
The skills you’ll need
- School leavers to have obtained either 3 A Levels; Traineeship or
Intermediate Apprenticeship (levels 2 and 3) and / or
• Non-school leavers to have ideally obtained 5 GCSEs (Grade C or above in English and Maths desirable)
• Able to self-manage daily tasks with a number of constantly changing priorities
• Ability to multitask in a high volume and fast paced environment
• Positive and professional demeanour
• Proven PowerPoint, Word, Excel experience
• A genuine interest in retail
• Independent, able to work effectively without close supervision
• Committed, reliable with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with people of all levels
• Proactive, efficient and able to work to deadlines
Discover your place at TJX. Apply now to be part of our 2020 intake.
Role Starts in July 2020
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
About the employer
Hello, we’re TJX Europe. Who? You might ask. But that’s OK, because while you might not have heard of us, you’ve probably heard of our brands – TK Maxx and Homesense.
What you probably don’t know is that we’re part of the world’s leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer – TJX Companies, Inc.
In 2016 it all added up to an annual turnover of $33.2 billion.*
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.