The YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Customer Care Apprenticeship
Net-A-Porter International Ltd
FASHION RETAIL ACADEMY
What is the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP Customer Care Apprenticeship?
Whilst working as a Customer Care Advisor, you will boost your career potential by combining training, on-the-job learning and applying your evolving skills to perform in a role that you enjoy. You will learn and demonstrate key competencies integral to delivering excellent customer experience such as:
- Understanding our dynamic online retail environment
- Working with different types of customers
- Generating ideas to optimise customer experience
- Tackling challenging customer situations
Most importantly, at the end of the 18 months, you will achieve a L3 Customer Service Specialist standard: a nationally recognised qualification.
What will you be doing?
- As a consultant in our global Customer Care team, you will ensure that an excellent customer experience is delivered to every customer, every time
- To our customers, the Advisor is the expert, so you must take a proactive approach, anticipating and solving problems to deliver a world-class customer experience
- Our customers ask for our expertise on an infinite number of subjects, some of the most likely ones are: returns, order status, delivery, product advice and complaints
- As part of your apprenticeship, you must be committed to meeting your KPI’s which include sales, quality and productivity; playing a key role in helping Customer Care to achieve its overall goals
In return we will help you realise your potential and have a rewarding career at YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP.
Depending on the performance of the candidate and company vacancies, there may be progression opportunities within the company.
Flexible to work shifts - this will include weekends and during busy periods there may be an expectation to work additional shifts.
As well as the long-term career benefits, what are the company benefits?
- Our famous staff discount and exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
- Subsidised canteen
- NUS discount
- Access to FRA facilities: student support services, library services, open access to PCs and MACs
- Apprentice Oyster Card (30% off adult-rate travelcards and bus and tram)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
We want to hear from you if you are interested in a Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship and you are:
- Experienced in working in a contact centre or customer service environment is desirable
- A multi-tasker, able to juggle several pieces of information and tasks at one time
- IT savvy with good keyboard and systems skills
- Excellent written communicator with exceptional attention to detail and immaculate grammar and spelling
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is desirable
- Customer champion who thrives on going above and beyond
- A good problem solver, relishing the challenge and investigating to find the best solution for the customer
- Flexible to work shifts - this will include weekends and during busy periods there may be an expectation to work additional shifts
English and maths level 2 is desirable, but not essential and can be added as part of the apprenticeship. However, these must be completed prior to the end of the apprenticeship.
Simultaneously undertaking a comprehensive study programme towards the Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship and Functional Skills if required, you will gain valuable knowledge and skills which will be an asset to the business and your career. Our apprenticeship scheme offers significant assistance with training and provides the opportunity to improve skills for future career opportunities.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.